NFL

>>

Ray Lewis is a weirdo

>>
View:
Sort:

Ray Lewis is a weirdo

1/22/2013 10:42:51 AM

Ray Lewis is a good football player and all, but he needs to tone it down a bit. It's all about Ray Lewis, and god and how great he is. I think Ray Lewis thinks he is god.

Did anyone see Wes Welker's wife's facebook post? Hilarious. 

The wife of New England Patriots receiver Wes Welker has apologized for her remarks aboutBaltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis in the wake of the Ravens' 28-13 win over the Patriots in theAFC title game.

On her Facebook page, Anna Welker posted the following comment after the loss:

"Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis'Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Reply To 0vote up 0vote down

Re: Ray Lewis is a weirdo

1/23/2013 10:55:50 PM
@cmiller

Lewis is an idiot. He makes it hard for me to root for the Ravens, but I love charm city and I think Flaco deserves to win.

default avatar

Re: Re: Ray Lewis is a weirdo

1/24/2013 9:20:16 AM
@8point

Ray, has come a long way.  Out of the mean streets of Florida, the Murder blame, and other things.  He gives his praise to the one he feels that has seen him through all of that.  I don't see any problem with that.  If you think Ray is weird or an Idiot then attend a number of Church services, its filled with them. Giving the one who substained them praise, publicly and privately.  Ray is just out front and center doing it. Great football player, man, and Christen.  Those who mock him, need to keep thier mouths closed because all the bones in your own closet are falling out.

default avatar

Re: Re: Re: Ray Lewis is a weirdo

1/24/2013 12:49:23 PM
@WLS
WLS - you couldnt have articulated that any better....most ignorant people are not going to understand when someone turns. there life over to god , because there way failed them, he is truly blessed and wants others to see that" and what god has done for him" and take heed , but with this issue ,you are always going to get a epic battle from the oppossition because the battle is simple, its GOOD vs EVIL.... PERIOD.As for welkers wife SHUT IT UP!! if she wants to direct people to rays twitter or facebook or whatever i suggest she goes to the history books her ancestors biggest murders in the history, SO PLEASE!! MRS WELKER and everybody who thought it was cool for her to do that to do that.. you will never have room to talk about anyones transgression.
default avatar

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ray Lewis is a weirdo

1/24/2013 1:13:42 PM
@slick32_win

too much is put on the christian aspect of things and i think it takes away from the true story. in some way shape or form ray lewis screwed up some years back when he made a bad decision.  who knows how involved he was. regardless, he came out of it with a second chance, and he made the most of it and then some. the ammount of good he has done for baltimore area, youth of that city, andmultiple charities throughout the country, doesn't necessarily outweigh his past, but it shows an acknowledgement on his part of how lucky he is. that, more than anything, is missing among a lot of top pro athletes.everyone makes mistakes, some worse than others, but few dedicate themselves to making up for those mistakes the way ray lewis has.  

all that being said, i hope the ravens lose. but solely because i hate the ravens.

default avatar

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ray Lewis is a weirdo

1/24/2013 2:02:44 PM
@kjj348

I agree with you on some aspects. I think we all agree ray has the biggest platform, when he says or does anything, many professional athletes do great things that go unnotice in the community ect..many of them are christians devout christains. We all fall short all of us, its how you live your life after you fall and have had a reprevial biggest point to all of this is dont judge  non of us have a place to do that but yet we doi it all the time. Who am i to say ray is full of bull when he metions god in an interview i praise him for having to courage to do that .. many people are spineless and dont have the guts to be who they really are

default avatar

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ray Lewis is a weirdo

1/25/2013 2:49:42 PM
@slick32_win

"As for welkers wife SHUT IT UP!! if she wants to direct people to rays twitter or facebook or whatever i suggest she goes to the history books her ancestors biggest murders in the history"

What the hell are you talking about? What the hell do you know about her ancestors???? I'm guessing nothing.

You must login to report abuse. Close